Sunday, October 29, 2006

Random RPG Night

So, I've managed to coerce my friends into having a second weekly game night, dedicated to trying out new stuff in one-shots and mini-campaigns, which in practice will mostly mean a mix of crazy indie stuff and me subjecting everyone to playtests of my games. Hopefully it'll also mean other people running stuff now and then (including but not limited to the Ghostbusters RPG I ordered for Elton), and maybe even new people (or old friends who don't normally roleplay) joining us sometimes.

So, here's the list of game's I'm contemplating running. The first week is going to be the second episode of the Tokyo Heroes playtest mini-campaign (Shadow Hunter Akuranger).

My Games
Tokyo Heroes
Halo: The Covenant War
Thrash 2.0
Mascot-tan

Published Games
Panty Explosion
The Mountain Witch
Mister Lincoln eXperiment
Cat
InSpectres
octaNe
Prime Time Adventures
Schauermarchen
Dogs in the Vineyard
My Life With Master
Exosuit A-ok
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Toon

Games I'm Thinking About Getting
The Shab-al-Hiri Roach
Don't Rest Your Head
Shock:
The Dictionary of Mu
Hero's Banner
Faery's Tale
Orbit
(Your Game Here, Maybe?)

Setting Ideas (To Be Paired With An Appropriate System)
Magic Shop (Slayers meets Are You Being Served?)
Angel Soul (Scryed, but with angels)
Kitsune (fox-spirits in modern-day Japan)
Full Metal President (inspired by Metal Wolf Chaos)
Black Hole Girls (normal schoolgirls with extremely powerful alien symbiotes)

3 Comments:

Blogger Guy said...

Wait, where's Cranium Rats?

7:38 AM  
Blogger Ewen said...

Still trying to make time to read it. I've had a lot of freelance work coming down the pipeline all at once lately.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Guy said...

Just saying, considering the "Games you think of getting" list, this is a game you already have, so consider! :D

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home