Sunday, May 14, 2006

There's this and there's this. The comments add more context to the story, but ultimately make your brain melt. If I ever let myself get caught in stupid flamey arguments about games and thereby wasting time that could be spent creating or enjoying games, someone please slap me. Games are for having fun. Stupid flamey arguments are not fun.

I'm oversimplifying. My workload is wearing on me. Outside of my close friends almost no one reads this stuff anyway.

...

Or do you?

Oh yeah. I ordered The Mountain Witch (IPR was having a sale, so I finally caved in), and finished reading it the other day. Along with octaNe and the Halo game I need to finish writing, it's now on the list of games I really want to try out.

Current Mood: Exhausted
Current Music: Pink Floyd - Time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home