Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Halo: The Covenant War, Minis

My artist friend is doing up a art for paper minis for my Halo RPG thingy, and he's completed the major ones (just a couple of vehicles to finish things up), but he left the inking and whatnot to me. So, that's finally out of the way. Eventually we'll put together a PDF or something, but in the meantime here's what they look like:
Halo minis preview!
I'm a big fan of his cartoony style (he does anime well too, as seen in the Mascot-tan illustrations, plus he's doing a piece for Uresia). It's a little weird to look at it just because unlike him I've played both games a whole lot, and the Covenant guys especially have a lot of weird details that you tend not to notice while they're shooting at you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home