Friday, June 16, 2006

Perfect Explosion

I sure have been posting a lot here lately. Writing up 80 or so maneuvers for Thrash 2.0 is going to be interesting.

My forum monkey habit has been really bad lately, but I do come across cool stuff now and then. Two games by other people I want to call attention to:
  • Perfect 20: Levi from RPG.net has this stripped-down variant of d20 he created. It's not quite perfect (heh) but in many ways it's a thing of beauty.
  • Panty Explosion: I swear I am not making this up. I usually suck at titles, and this... this one just takes your breath away. It's an RPG about the fucked up lives of Japanese schoolgirls, some of whom have psychic powers, though it's rare for anything good to come out of using them. He's got a PDF of a playtest version he's showing around for comments. I want to give this a try some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home